Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2011

One Hand Clapping




















Some of you may have wondered what happened to my posting over the last weeks.  I was lured back on Facebook briefly, but once again have divorced this form of social networking from my life.  In a matter of only a few hours after closing my FB account, I was out on the shores and in the woods again taking yet more photos.  Purple Sandpipers and Harlequin Ducks are back at Port George for the winter and it was a beautiful morning to catch the golden light as I drove back roads along the lower slopes of the North Mountain.

From Wiki Answers:

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_sound_of_one_hand_clapping#ixzz1exJFxVJ8


Picture Below Borrowed from a fellow blogger at the Black Ink Paperie





1 comment:

  1. Sandpipers and ducks are much more gratifying than facebook! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete