Total Pageviews

Friday, October 9, 2015

When the Last Apple Falls





"I was born not knowing, and have only had a little time to change that here and there."
Richard Feynman



Excerpt from the poem: "Why Crows Are Black"

"And why, rainbow crow, do you talk to yourself?"
The crow jumped, and noticed the Shaman, himself.
Appearing like a spirit, with guile, and with stealth.
"To which question might I have the answer?"

"Tell me why I am black, if you feel that you can",
squawked the crow, "I'm not happy, as black as I am!"
And the Shaman just smiled, and he lifted a hand,
and the crow became suddenly coloured.

"It's a trick of the light," spoke the Shaman to crow.
"A crow's brightly coloured, but people don't know".
"Since they live in the dark, then they can't see a crow."
Which almost the crow's question answered.

SEE:  http://poemsforcrows.blogspot.ca/2011/02/why-crows-are-black.html






For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations for nature cannot be fooled.  -  Richard Feynman












1 comment:

  1. So much to wonder at? Does the crow live in the dark too? This shaman is very mysterious! A trickster too I'd say. Love the photos, Mark!

    ReplyDelete